Locating Urine Spots
HOW TO LOCATE AND TREAT DOG AND CAT URINE SPOTS FROM CARPETS AND RUGS:
Dried urine spots are hard to locate because they are invisible to the naked eyes. You can smell them but cannot find them. You need UV black light for this purpose, which will help you locate urine spots so that you can treat them efficiently. This is how you can use UV black light:
1. Dried urine has a very strong ammonia like pungent odor. Locate the area where the smell is coming from using your nose and eyes.
2. Darken the room by turning the room light off and closing the blinds, draping window coverings and the doors.
3. Put the UV black light on. You will see urine spots dazzle at you as pale yellow. Mark them with marking tape.
4. Spry Sunshine liberally on those spots. Some agitation may be required in heavily dried spots. Let Sunshine work over night.
5. Vacuum the area. You will see odor and stains will disappear magically.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
I am a returning customer